Booking Terms and Conditions
’Plane Training’s Courses Booking Terms & Conditions
- Candidates may be substituted at any time. However, we do ask to be informed, so that all pre-course material may be dispatched correctly.
- For notice of training course or on site delivery cancellation received in writing less than 28 working days before the start date of the course, full cancellation charges will apply.
- A deposit of £100.00 per delegate or £300 per course is applicable if a booking is made more than 28 days prior to the course start date. Inside 28 days full payment is required and must be received prior to document dispatch.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate date amendment requests, dependent on course and trainers’ availability. The original course booking payment terms will apply.
- Please ensure prompt arrival to courses, delegates should arrive 15 minutes prior to the course start time for registration. Please be advised that if delegates arrive later than 30 minutes after the course starts, admittance is at the discretion of the course trainer and we do reserve the right to refuse attendance.
- We, at ‘Plane Training, aim to promote a happy and comfortable environment for all our students. Delegates are therefore requested to act and dress in an appropriate manner and show consideration and respect for others. We reserve the right to ask a delegate to leave our premises if they do not abide by these standards.