Amadeus Fares & Ticketing Level 2
Whether you simply enjoyed Level 1 or you feel you need to know more about fares or interpret complex fare calculation lines and really understand how these are constructed and achieved by the GDS, Level 2 will help you discover all of the above and more!
Objectives for Level 2 Fares & Ticketing Course
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Add on fares
- Construct fares for multi-sector journeys applying the mileage system
- Higher Intermediate Fares and Minimum Fare Checks
- Determine fares for itineraries with more than one breakpoint
- Calculate fares for itineraries with surface sectors and side trips
- Assess fares for journeys of differing classes
- Journeys over allowed mileage
- Interpret and apply special fares rules to multi-sector itineraries and open jaw constructions
- Complete automated and manual fare calculation area details
Prerequisite Knowledge: Successfully completed Amadeus Level 1 Fares and Ticketing course (or equivalent) provided this was achieved within the last 5 years.
“'Plane Training is our trusted and invaluable Training Partner” Amadeus.